Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

If I buy from OE Wheels, what are your terms and conditions?

YasyaLiberty

We accept returns within 14 days, but wheels cannot have had tires mounted, and you will be responsible for return shipping and a restocking fee. Full terms and conditions are available here: https://www.oewheelsllc.com/terms-conditions.

Show

Why should I buy from OE Wheels?

YasyaLiberty

Because we stand behind our products. Issues will occasionally surface with any product, but we try to correct any issue that may surface.

Although there are a handful of customers we could not satisfy, we have tens of thousands of very satisfied customers. You can read the good, the bad and the ugly here: https://bizratesurveys.com/reviews/detail/www.oewheelsllc.com/194533.

Show

If I have a problem with a purchase, what should I do?

YasyaLiberty

Please take photos of any damage that is visible, or obtain readings from a bare rim runout if you suspect a wheel may be out of round. Then contact us by phone at 866-273-3651 between the hours of 8am and 6pm Eastern time Monday through Friday. We’ll do everything possible to make sure your problem is resolved quickly and fairly.

Show

If I have a problem communicating with a representative, what should I do?

YasyaLiberty

Try as we might to avoid it, we all have bad days sometimes. If you ever have difficulty communicating with one of our representatives, ask if you can speak to a different customer service person.

Or politely end the call and try to call back to reach a different rep. If all else fails, send an email to sales@oewheels.net and ask to have your issue escalated to the manager.

Show

How can your prices be better than other companies selling replica wheels or aftermarket wheels?

YasyaLiberty

We are the manufacturer, so although it may sound like a cliché, you avoid the middleman when you buys wheels directly from OE Wheels.

Show

Where do you sell your wheels?

YasyaLiberty

We sell online, over the phone, on Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Newegg, and through other online retailers, but all pricing should be the same regardless of which channel you prefer to use.

Show

How much do you charge for shipping?

YasyaLiberty

We provide free shipping within the contiguous United States. There will be shipping surcharge to be determined once you place your order if you are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APOs, or any international destination.

Questions 7